a really great day!
My dear friend really made my day by calling up to me today. She has gone through really tough times in her life, but she told that the end of her trial is at sight! I´m so thankful to the Lord for His goodness! And I guess seeing God´s perfect plan in our times of suffering will never stop to amaze me. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for You are with me.
Today I had my last exam for this spring, hooray! From now on I´ll have some time to wash the windows at home finally and maybe also spend some time in the Middle Earth or Narnia . . . :) This has been a really challenging winter, but let the summer come now, I´m ready!
To make my perfect day even better, in the evening, my darling sister, the hubby and I played Alhambra together, and for the first time in history, I actually won!
Today I had my last exam for this spring, hooray! From now on I´ll have some time to wash the windows at home finally and maybe also spend some time in the Middle Earth or Narnia . . . :) This has been a really challenging winter, but let the summer come now, I´m ready!
To make my perfect day even better, in the evening, my darling sister, the hubby and I played Alhambra together, and for the first time in history, I actually won!

0 kommenttia:
Lähetä kommentti
Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]
<< Etusivu