time for change!
So far I´ve been writing in Finnish only. The reason is self-evident: I am Finnish. Today I invited one of my closest friends to be my reader. Our common language is English, so from now on you Finns will have to cope with some English every now and then. So dear L, if you are reading this, you are more than warmly welcome! Please, leave a comment.. :) (And others too, language doesn´t matter.)
We had an Easter dinner with the whole family today. Yesterday I tried making pasha for the first time in my life. I made it yesterday and let it be in the fridge overnight. Today the whole family tried it and it was a success! I was so proud! I made a light version which means no butter or eggs. But it still had 1 dl of sugar and 2 dl of cream, so I´m not at all sure about the light-part.. :)
The short four day vacation is soon over. I have been writing the Bachelor´s Thesis during the holidays too, so I´m not sure about the holiday-part either... But now the first version is done and dusted and I can concentrate on living, too.
Summer coming slowly, can hardly wait.
We had an Easter dinner with the whole family today. Yesterday I tried making pasha for the first time in my life. I made it yesterday and let it be in the fridge overnight. Today the whole family tried it and it was a success! I was so proud! I made a light version which means no butter or eggs. But it still had 1 dl of sugar and 2 dl of cream, so I´m not at all sure about the light-part.. :)
The short four day vacation is soon over. I have been writing the Bachelor´s Thesis during the holidays too, so I´m not sure about the holiday-part either... But now the first version is done and dusted and I can concentrate on living, too.
Summer coming slowly, can hardly wait.

2 kommenttia:
Hello online, my dear precious Kartalinie!! Thanks for the change made for my sake, and thank you for this last week, when you have been my link and prayer-sister for "MAGI". I know God has done great things in their lives - and in ours too, I hope! Indeed, I hope to have more meetings with you online, also when I put my blog in reading order. So far, have you deserved rest from the "Big B" preliminary version and the prayer battle, and may our Mighty God bless your future! Love from faaaar away, L
Hello, dear L! Thanks for commenting! Miss you so much and can´t wait for the next mail! No strain for you, though.. :)
Skuchaju i ljublju, K
Lähetä kommentti
Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]
<< Etusivu