kuvapäiväkirja/photoblog
Kuva kertoo enemmän kuin tuhat sanaa. Siksi tässäkin blogissa tulee jatkossa olemaan tarinaa elämästäni kuvien muodossa, niiden lisääminen kun on helppoa ja nopeaa. Tekstientryjäkin tulee varmasti väliin. Päivittäin en lupaa sivua päivittää (hehee!), mutta viime kuukauden meininkiä useammin kumminkin. Koska uskon (toivon) blogillani olevan myös ei-suomenkielisiä lukijoita, kuvatekstit tulevat olemaan sekä suomeksi että englanniksi.
One photo can tell more than many words. That´s why this blog will tell my story by photos from now on. Photos are more easy to attach than text, but I´m sure I´ll write text entries, too. I´m tryin to keep this site more active than before. Because I know (or hope) my dear friend from Japan will also read this site, I´ll write the captions for the photos in Finnish and in English. Enjoy!
One photo can tell more than many words. That´s why this blog will tell my story by photos from now on. Photos are more easy to attach than text, but I´m sure I´ll write text entries, too. I´m tryin to keep this site more active than before. Because I know (or hope) my dear friend from Japan will also read this site, I´ll write the captions for the photos in Finnish and in English. Enjoy!

0 kommenttia:
Lähetä kommentti
Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]
<< Etusivu